Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Life is beautiful

Want to know how lonely I am? I asked my ex-boyfriend for sex, you do the math. *

I skipped school again today, I think I've missed every single Wednesday class this year, how cool is that? I woke up really early after a late night and a random 6:22 awakening. What's weird is that Miss Bunnyhopp had a similar experience at 4am, maybe there was a burglar in our house? O_o I had a doctor's appointment today, and she (yes it's a she again! *heart*) prescribed me the minipill. Hello future with no periods! *bigger heart* Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I just wish I wasn't kinda scared of doctors and confessing stuff (mostly about me not wanting to know the results of anything that could possibly be serious...) with them, I was supposed to have a pap smear test done a year ago, and it's still on hold...*sigh*

I'm trying to clean out my closets and slowly get rid of everything I don't need. I'll have to, if I'm going to move during the summer. I should also start saving money for a trip to Canada in August for my cousin's wedding. And I've still got that Lip Service pre-order coming, and I bought two lolita dresses online a week ago. -__-; It's weird, they sent me an email saying that they cannot actually make the dresses until March, and today I got another email saying they've shipped the dresses. O__o Very strange...

Miss Bunnyhopp is staying home this weekend, and is planning on taking me out to find me a dude. Well see what happens...wouldn't mind getting drunk, that's for sure.

Argh, I'm totally addicted to the song "Life is beautiful" by Sixx:A.M. at the moment, hence the title.

* He said 'no', by the way. How's that for a happy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment