Monday, March 22, 2010

It's all about the "he says - she says" -bullshit

I cannot remember when I've last been this pissed off. I have been cussing like sailor all day. I think it's a combination of me feeling really ill and weak, and having forgotten my anti-depressants too many mornings in a row, and the fact that Mr. Insanely Tall turned out to be a real douchebag, and I'm angry that he managed to hurt Miss Bunnyhop.

Yeah, I've been lazy with my blog too. I was so bummed out about not being able to use my camera, so I didn't feel like posting anything either, especially since transferring pictures from my cell phone to my laptop was such a pain in the ass. But now my camera is back! Or more like, the battery charger is back, my dad was able to fix it. ^^ Hooray!

I've been sick for two days now. I don't feel like eating, I feel nauseous, weak, dizzy, and my arms and hands keep feeling numb. I think I caught a bug somewhere, and then me having neglected both my asthma and depression meds is adding up to the cocktail. In short, it sucks to be me right now.

I had a really fun Saturday though, I asked my mom to help me make a dress form, cause I can't afford to buy a real fitting doll. We ended up shopping and then talking for quite a long time, and eventually didn't have the energy to start the dress form. Instead, I made Miss Bunnyhopp try out the project this morning, but it turns out, it wasn't the best idea when we're both feeling under the weather... We managed to start it to a degree, but eventually I had to be cut loose, cause I felt like I would pass out. I think I'll still be able to continue working on the same one once I feel better.

The sweater was half-off, and I spotted the bag in Anttila a week or two ago, and I've been longing for it ever since...mom was kind enough to get it for me! Love!

I haven't been doing much lately, the same old same old. When I couldn't do anything fun yesterday, I went trough a lot of my stuff and found things I didn't even remember I had. Since it was pretty clear I wouldn't use a lot of the stuff before, I put most of it up for auction at huuto.net, and already sold some of the stuff. ^^ I've been continuing on that today, and have almost listed everything.

I need to spend tomorrow on my school projects, since I skipped school and had a nice nap instead. I was happy to discover I was feeling much better after I woke up, and even managed to avoid the usual nap headache I tend to get for sleeping during daytime. The first evaluation for the project is on Wednesday, so I need to have everything ready by then. I've got the basic pattern ready, I just need to draw the adjusted ones, make a couple more sketches, and fill out all the paperwork.


Oh, I would've gotten a summer job at Atria again this year, but I wouldn't have been able to start there until mid-June, so I had to turn it down. I'm hoping I've left Assjoki behind me by then, so I would've only been available for a couple of weeks anyways. I really wish they'd read the applications ins
tead of just looking for familiar names...-__-

Okay, I guess that's all for now, I think I'm going to head back to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

P.S. I've really got quite a talent at cropping pictures so that it seems like I'm a fat duck. *heart*

PPS. My nose is massive, thanks for noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment