Monday, March 01, 2010

Vodka, we need some vodka... ;)

I had a really good week. ^^

We started out second school project on Monday, and I'm finishing my first project simultaneously. Miss Bunnyhopp and I kept giggling at school, cause we're doing the same sort of projects and we're actually each other's clients as well. Still not too fond of the "new" students. I can't remember if I have mentioned this or not, but seven (?) new students started at our school in the beginning of February. They are all older than me, and quite annoying. There's not enough sowing machines to go around anymore, and we need to start getting there really early, cause both Miss Bunnyhopp and I have these sowing machines we've been using throughout the year, and I really hate it when someone's "stolen" my seat there. Grr!

Tuesday morning we hit the gym, I haven't been all that active in a long time, so it was good. I got a little sick there though, I'm not sure if it was because it was so early for me or what, but luckily I felt a lot better after I sat in the steam sauna and swam for a while. I miss the steam sauna at the swimming pool, so I have to keep going back. ^^ I also found this really cool coat pattern, but didn't quite copying it for myself yet.

On Wednesday we got to go to the wholesale fabric outlet from school. I spent about 120e on fabrics! T__T But I bought this really nice black wool mix so I can make myself a new coat for next winter. I got purple fur to go with it, the kind the local Eurokangas claims doesn't even exist. It's funny how they had it in their store in Tampere though...*grumble* Then I got 3metres of this kinda wine coloured pinstripe fabric, that I'm gonna try and make a Lip Service -styled top and skirt from. Miss Bunnyhopp found this nice black fabric for a shirt, but she didn't like the fact that the bottom of the fabric had this pattern on it, so I took a look, and I liked it, so we're going to split that so we can both use it for a nice top. ^^ They had basic black stretch jean fabric too, so I stocked up on that, cause I want a couple of nice new short skirts, and maybe a long one too. Lets see....was that it? I can't think of anything else, so probably yes.

Miss Bunnyhopp and I kept on giggling about stuff, cause she brought up the subject of piercings again, and I was spot on when guessing which one she wanted next: nipple piercings. xD I kept going "Well you can go ahead and get them done, but I sure as hell won't join you there! I'll come hold your hand, but that's it" and then the next morning... "I kinda want one too now...^^:" Then I borrowed the money from my stash of emergency money, and we headed out to see if our favourite artist had any time for us. We had to spend an hour, so we visited our friend at H&M, where she is doing her internship. It was fun, and I found nice new stockings, a stripy pair, and a dotted pair, both black. Then we went to the tattoo parlour, and Miss Bunnyhopp got her piercings first. They looked really nice, but I was soo fricking scared! I have very, ehm, sensitive nipples, so I knew it would hurt pretty bad. And it did, I screamed, but after about an hour or two it was completely fine. After the actual piercing process, this has been a surprisingly painless one so far! \(^_^)/ I still think I'm not going to get another one...I wasn't even supposed to get this one!! The guy laughed at us when we said that I was kinda doing this out of sympathy. I told Miss Bunnyhopp that once she decides to get things down south pierced, I'm gonna pass! xP

Thursday evening was also the long-awaited Sonata Arctica concert. I was surprised at how many of my friends were going. Miss Bunnyhopp had already decided to come with me, and my ex and I had made this promise to hang out together at the concert a long time ago, so the 3 of us headed there together. I knew my cousins would be there too, and I actually spotted them before and after the gig. We had a pretty nice spot, well, I at least could see the stage quite well. I decided to stay on the drinking side, since there was no age limit to this event, and I got really sick of hanging out with the kids in Kemi last August. I learned my lesson! xP The only bummer was that my charger had died, and I have absolutely no batteries for my camera now. Miss Bunnyhopp found me a pair or regular batteries, but they don't really last too long. I was too far away from the stage to get good pictures too, so that's quite of a bummer, but at least I tried. I'm still without Tommy's drum stick though, which makes me really sad. Ten years and no drum stick, and I love Master Tommy....*sniff* The gig was amazing though, as always. I just can't get over the first gig I went to in Oulu, back in 2002 autumn or 2003 spring, I can't remember which. That was by far the best Sonata gig I've been to, and I've been to quite a few...my first one was either in 2000 or 2001, I can't be sure, cause my memory is like a cheese with big holes in it....but I'll always remember that gig, it's when I got autographs from Henkka, Tommy, and Jani, who even said how pretty I was...=^.^= I was wearing crimson while everyone else was wearing black. ;P

On Friday I felt like I had a hangover, even though I only had two long drinks before the gig. I had been going to bed really early the whole week, so it really screwed up my sleep cycle, which made me all zombielike on Friday. I spent the day looking like a bum, and failed to get to my exercise classes! >x3 We had a movie night with some friends, and I was under the impression that one of them had 'The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus' on DVD (I discovered only afterwards that it doesn't come out until the end of March), cause it's one of the movies I really wanted to see this year. Well, in the end we couldn't watch the movie, and watched some French movie instead, it was really funny and cool. Then we watched 'Black Dynamite' and some random stuff from the TV. Everyone headed back home at midnight.

I was bumming around on Saturday as well, until 10 to 5 pm, when my ex asked if I needed a lift to the anime club game night. I hadn't confirmed whether I'd go or not, but decided to go anyways. It was quite nice, even though people are still mostly interested in talking about World of Warcraft, which I couldn't care less about. I got to do some more ITG, and even drew a nice little anime girl from a model picture. It was a nice evening, but I don't really want to get into more details about it. ;P

I am really bummed about not being able to use my camera. If my charger really is broken, I have to get a new one, and I can't really afford to buy stuff right now. I always keep my camera with me, and I always have a pair of charged batteries, so I'm feeling...naked without it. =(

Man, I've been such a slob this week, I really need to pick up the pace and clean up tomorrow...good night! ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment