Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here ratty ratty ratty...♥

Blah, it's been a while again. -__- I've bought some new stuff, partied, and managed to sew stuff in between. Oh and stressed myself stupid trying to find an appartment and a job. So far I've got neither. =( The stress continues.

I ordered 3 pairs of fluffies from ebay, the cheapest ones I could find. I got them mainly for reference, since I've been meaning to make a pair of pretty green fluffies with matching kitty ears and a tail from this really expensive short-haired green faux fur I bought ages ago. You could see the fluffies were made really cheap, cause they weren't properly finished. The stretch part was nice though, but I had to sew the bottom flares so the fur wouldn't start falling off. Anywho, I got a pair of black ones, white ones, and bright pink ones.


Been somewhat social too since I last wrote here, on the 27th I first went to my Aunt's 50th birthday, and have to say was quite shocked to discover myself in the middle of the freaking forest in Ylihärmä, surrounded by my relatives and their offspring, as well as a karaoke machine. Brr.

On the same day I also went to a party arranged by my newly married friends who were celebrating their birthdays and their marriage at the same time. It was nice, until WoW-talk kicked in again. I was pretty out of it, feeling very airheaded even though I hadn't had even one drink by then. [The couple is religious, so their parties are always alcohol-free, which is fine by me, but do we have to talk about stupid computer games? -__- Sorry, but not my cup of tea.] People were talking about going to a gig later on, and I decided to join them. Had to leave the party quite early, cause I got there late in the first place, but in the end people gathered at my place, even people who weren't really invited. Grr. -__-#

We managed to convince Miss Bunnyhopp to join us as well, and she and I started getting ready. I couldn't decide what to wear again, and after trying a couple of outfits I ended up wearing the same clothes I had on before. Typical. Our uninvited guests insisted that we get to the club by ten [I never go anywhere until midnight...-___-], which annoyed Miss Bunnyhopp and I, cause our plan was just to get wasted. :þ We managed to chug down some booze before being rushed off our own freaking home, how rude!

At the club Miss Bunnyhopp and I ended up being bored out of our skulls and drinking the cheapest stuff available. Didn't like the warm-up bands there, so Miss Bunnyhopp and I had our own fun. Unfortunately she had been feeling somewhat under the weather the whole day, and ended up leaving before the main band started. I didn't let that get me down, and ended up partying the whole gig through. Machinae Supremacy, that is, forgot to mention who we went to see. xP I don't even know much of their songs, but it was great to dance and pounce to! I had loads of fun, and that's the main point. ^^ Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, cause I forgot my camera home throughout the whole day.


The second gig I went to was at the same club, and we went there after my friend's birthday party on the 3rd of April. I wasn't really planning on going anywhere but home after the party, but was easily persuaded. Tarot was playing, but their opening band had cancelled and they didn't even play my favourite song, so it kinda sucked. Meh, can't always win. I have pictures from this gig, but apparently I'd had enough liquor that night cause they're all blurry except for this one.
Last Thursday we went to Tuuri with my mom and Miss Bunnyhopp. I didn't really find anything special, except for the shoes I bought from one of the shoe stores next to Keskinen. My very first pair of landing boots, white ones too! Miss Bunnyhopp couldn't believe I've never owned shoes like that before, since she's always had at least one pair. ^^; At the moment she's got red ones she bought three years ago, and the same white ones I got. I've been trying to find pretty coloured towels and bowls for my new appartment (that I don't yet have) everywhere I go, but I have shit luck. I want a turquoise -themed bathroom, so I'm trying to find new cool towels, but it isn't as easy as you might think, especially since I don't want to spend a fortune on them. It so happens, that when we got back to Seinäjoki and visited Anttila, I found two really big soft pretty towels and they were on sale, yay! ^^
I've already got normal plates and sandwhich plates waiting, but I'm desperate to find cereal bowls and soup plates. I like really soft round shapes, and there aren't the types of bowls I want anywhere. Well, at least not in the colour I'd hope to find them, which is black, purple or lilac. Grr!

I've finally managed to find a good-sized bookshelf that I'm going to transform into a dwelling for my future pets. I love Haru to bits, but lets face it, she's already 2yrs 2½mnths old, and she won't live to see another winter. =/ So here's the shelf, I forgot to take a picture of it after buying it, it had glass doors on the other half (which is on the bottom here for some reason), and just a shelf on the other. The picture is also missing the two actual shelf-pieces. I want it to be black though, and since it's not real hard wood but some plastic coated woodlike shit, I have to use sandpaper and an undercoat paint before the actual black paint, which means the whole thing is going to cost me shitload of money, but at least it'll be exactly the way I want it to be. Also need to find doors to it, buy a running wheel, and food bowls. Yes, I'm preparing for teeny tiny blue ratbabies. ♥ ^^
I am so freaking stressed out I'm going mental. I need to find a job and I need an appartment, but they're all really expensive and finding a job is shit right now. Hopefully I'll get something. It doesn't help either that I'm in the middle of my school project(s) right now, and the next due date is tomorrow. We'll have to cut the fabric tomorrow, and there's some paperwork that goes with it as well. I can't finish the damn project either, since we have to have something to sew on the 28th, cause there'll be people watching our progress at school. -___- Annoying, I thought I'd be done with the whole thing by now. *sigh*

Miss Bunnyhopp lucked out, and got a really nice appartment from a fellow Seinäjoki resident who owns a small flat in Tampere. She also got a job working at the same place where her sister works, so she's all set for the future. I cannot believe my shitty luck about all this! I wish I'd win the fucking lottery, so I could just buy a home of my own, get a car, and be set for quite a long time. -__-# Hey, at least I fill out the coupon every week, I've at least got a snowball's chance in Hell....*sigh*


My Lippy finally arrived!! \(^_^)/ I love the skirt with the separate leg things, but am kinda worried the skirt part would hike up during intense stomping. O__o I wasn't too happy with the hoodie though, and with the two of them put together I looked like a freaking space alien! I'm going to sell the hoodie. I wonder what the skirt would have looked like in all-black...

No comments:

Post a Comment