Friday, December 18, 2009

10th Man Down

I'm sick. =( My throat really hurts. *sniff* I think I might have to go see a doctor tomorrow, or Monday by least.

I fucked up my school project. I had everything else done but the final project. I started it late, cause I've been sick and away, and I wasn't able to finish it in time. So I went to school on Wednesday just to eat cake. And the cake was good. And now school's off for Christmas, yay.

*sigh* Yeah I'm not proud of myself. I am handing in the assignment in January though, with the next project. Miss Bunnyhopp and I decided to have an ex tempore Xmas party on this coming Saturday. I can finally have my moustache party, yay! Everyone's required to wear a moustache of some sort. I can't remember where the idea originally came from, but a w
hile ago we drew moustaches on each other's faces, and took a couple of pictures. I then wanted to arrange a party based on this, but Miss Bunnyhopp has been against the idea. So yay!

I'm going to see Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish) perform tomorrow. My mom really wanted to go, so I promised to go with her. The only thing that really annoyes me about it is that it's arranged at the church...but what can you do. I like my mom, and I've finally told her about my depression and medication. She's concerned about me, and I don't want her to worry. I really am doing quite good right now. ^^

Okay. I'm going to try and get some sleep, we still need to clean up the house tomorrow. It'll take forever! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment