Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sweet Transvestite

So in the end the dreaded fitting came and went, and it went well enough. I knew I had to adjust the pattern, and I got help with that. (These are still the first pair of pants I'm making...xP) I ended up spending much more time at school than I had originally planned, but at least I didn't have to get there by bike, and mom had her knitting (socks) with her, so she wasn't too bored or annoyed.

We had to go to school via the fabric store, since the piece of fabric we had hoped would be enough turned out to be too small. As usual, the store was out of all good black fabrics, but I did manage to get the end of a roll of this black strech cotton. It's the same fabric I'm making the cat backpack from. Poor kitty bag, I haven't had time to focus on it...=(

All my paper work was in order, but since the pants looked ridiculous, I had to adjust the pattern. Other than that I'm good to continue with the actual pants. The deadline for these is December 16th, so I'll have plenty of time. I'm going to try and figure out something fun to do on Wednesday, so I can get my mind of this project and the stress it's causing me. I have a new big roll of pattern paper now, so no more cheap oven paper (voipaperi) patterns for me! xP

I did a very poor blue&purple look today. I ended up going to bed at 4am and slept until noon, and by the time I had bummed at my computer for two hours, showered and had breakfast, I realized I was in a hurry and had to storm out to hand in the paperwork for what I'm hoping will relieve my financial situation. I'll need to add a paper from my landlord to the mix, but at least I got it handed in before December. Phew. So my make up was done in haste and it sucked ass. I also didn't take pictures of it until I got back home, and by that time my face had gotten all shiny and disgusting. -__-#

I had a really nice dream too, so it sucked to wake up at all. I had a dream about the bass player of my favourite band, which is weird, cause I'm all about their drummer. How fangirly of me, I know, but this band has been with my for nearly ten years, I can't help it...xP Anywho, apparently I had met this guy after a gig once, and he'd fallen for me. Then randomly we met again some time later, he told me he'd been waiting for me ever since and that he was madly in love with me. I fell head over heels for him too, truly madly in love. And I mean that in the most passionate way you can think of to ever feel about someone, I have never experienced love like that in real life. I was ready to have his child for frick's sake! O_o (Newsflash: I hate children. I never want to have one of my own. If I would, I'd most likely adopt one. Saves the world the trouble of having mini-me's running around..) Needless to say, I was bummed to wake up.

Tomorrow will be spent at my parents', where dad will install Win 7 on my laptop. Yes, I'm useless when it comes to computers. xP I'll be bugging my little brother with Xmas present wishes too, so hopefully he'll just point things out and say "I want this" so I can do the same. ^^ I just wish I knew what to get my dad...

I've found new blogs to follow. One of them is Pelottaako?, a blog in Finnish gathering scary stories and spooky stuff. It gives me the creeps, so I wouldn't go there at this time, in the middle of the night...*shivers. Another one that I've failed to mention is this fantastic makeup blog, that I've been following for I think over a month now? The write is a Finnish girl but she writes in English, and man, she is truly an artist! There's also of course Miss Bunnyhopp's blog, but other than that I mostly just follow my friends' blogs. I did stumble upon this one today, and I really admire the talent of the autor. It's a sowing blog in Finnish, and the author is this really cool goth girl posting pictures of her latest fabulous creations.

And no, I don't know any transvestites (not that I have anything against it), nor am I one, I've just been thinking about getting myself a Rocky Horror Picture Show t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment