Monday, November 30, 2009

Still Unknown

I got the fitting pants done! Took ages, but they're done. My mom also dropped by to try them on, so I'll have a general idea of what to fix about them tomorrow. And they do need fixing. =( But at least they're done! I still need to do the law assignment, and gather all the stuff in my folder. I'm really nervous about tomorrow, but I hope it'll be okay.

I've got a bunch of stuff I need to take care of next week. I'm applying for some social welfare, and I need to hand in the paperwork tomorrow so I'll get the money from last month as well. I'm living off the unemployment money, which isn't enough, so I need something to help me pay the rent. I'm also getting some tax refunds in a few days, which enables me to get Xmas presents this year. Not too many though. =(

Speaking of, I found gifts for Miss Bunnyhopp, Mr. Pirate, and one unexpected tiny gift for Miss 80s. ^^ Nothing too fancy, though I will be looking for something to add to Miss Bunnyhopp's present. But I still have four to go. =(

I'll need to make sure I get to the health care center before ten some morning next week too, since I'm scheduled for blood tests. I visited the doctor again last week, and found out that my general dizzyness is caused by my medication. She suggested that since I've been sleeping better, I cut my evening dosage in half, and then leave it out entirely. And it's interesting, after just a few days the dizzyness has become more infrequent.

Almost exactly a year ago I had a deep vein thrombosis in my left leg. The doctors said it was most likely cause by the birth control pills I was taking, since there isn't anything like this in my family medical history. They discovered no issues with my blood clotting, so it was most likely reason for such a thing to happen to me. I took blood-thinning medication for three months, and the first week I had to inject myself in the stomach around my belly button. That was painful, and I don't like to think about it. Anywho, I was told I cannot continue with the birth control pill anymore, and that my only options were condoms and copper intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUCDs). The IUCD feels really uncomfortable to even think about, so pretty much I had no options. But this week my doctor told me I can still use the minipill, so I'm thinking about getting a prescription for those. Not that I have a boyfriend right now tho...xP

I'm really tired...still working on the law assignment though. No rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment