Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cherry blossoms in the snow


Today brought along the first snow in my city this winter. It melted away pretty soon, and there wasn't much of it to begin with, but it makes me sad to have to finally acknowledge that winter's almost here. I'm a summer person myself, and hate being cold.


I had already decided to wear pink (hence the sakura, ie. cherry blossoms) today, so added white to represent the snow. I would've wanted to draw tiny flowers and flower petals in the outer corners and on my brows, but I didn't have enough time since I had to run some errands. Here's how my eyes looked today:


And here's me again, black rings under my eyes, as usual. ^^;


Stuff I used:
H&M Eye Shadow Superstar Silver
H&M Eyeshadow Mauritzius(?) -the white half
BeautyUK metallic eye pods eyeshadow no. 1 (pink)
Wet n Wild Mega Liner (black)
Rimmel Extra Super Lash (black)
StarGazer Kohl 4 pen (pink)
Lyra Natura Eyeliner pen 511 (white)
MF (guessing Max Factor? This stuff is OLD, way older than it should be...) Lash Highlighter white (meant for the tips of your lashes and for drawing stuff on your face, not suitable for use as eyeliner)

Ooh I almost forgot! I finally decided to order some of the mineral makeup I've been dying to try, so expect to hear something about those later on. ^^ I ordered samples of things for now, but if I like them, I think I may end up buying more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment