Sunday, October 25, 2009

I hate Sundays

Not much to report today, had a lazy, boring and frustrating Sunday. My sowing machine doesn't work, so I'll have to ask my dad to look at it. Watched a lot of Supernatural (season 2), coloured some of the clothes sketches I made earlier, and was a total couch potato. No pictures today, makeup was boring and consisted of just eyeliner and mascara. Didn't take one single photo today.

Ended up going to an otaku club meeting, haven't been to one in a long time, but I got really bored and wanted to leave the house before I went nuts. My ex offered me a ride there as well, so I decided the check it out. I used to be a part of the crew arranging that stuff, but when the formed leader of the group decided to quit and was replaced by this other guy, I quit. I have my issues with him, so I refused to have anything to do with the activities as long as he was in charge. He still is, and will continue to be, but at least I can't be forced into anything I don't agree with anymore.

There were very few people there this evening, and there wasn't really much to do. I ended up playing with my NDS, which I was glad to have taken with me. A friend of mine helped me get a little further in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. We also noticed, that it's possible to play a game that only one of us has, so we had a Taiko no Tatsujin 2 match. ^^ Sounds geeky, but NDS is actually the very first game console I've ever owned, and I'm still learning to use it. xP Haven't played in ages either, so it was fun for a change.

Afterwards we drove around with my ex for some time, and talked about things. I told him how hard the situation is for me, and I feel like it's too early for us to be friends just yet. It's fine when there are people around, but things get really awkward when it's just the two of us, I don't know how to act.

I don't know what will happen in the future, but I'm hoping to make a clean break from the life I lead now. My friends have just sorta faded away, and I don't really mind either. Yeah it pisses me off that nobody cares enough to stay in touch, but I'm so sick of all this bullshit going around in this circle of friends. I want to start fresh someplace else. It'll be lonely, but at least I'll stay true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment