Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I was just beginning to trust you...but you let me down again...

No pictures today. Hell, I barely got out of bed and that's where I'm heading again once I finish this post.

Today my ex-bf told me he found someone over the weekend. Despite everything that's happened between us, it was still a hit below the belt. I've spent the day balling my eyes out and trying to think of reasons not to head for my stash of various painkillers. Or to go find the sharpest kitchen knife.

I knew something was coming. My alarm rang at 9am, but I didn't want to get up. I kept hitting the snooze alarm for 2hours(!) before finally admitting I need to get up at some point. And then I get these news, and I fall right back in.

Trust no-one. That's what life has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment